DT Collagen Anti-Aging Facial Cream is a lightweight anti-aging, anti wrinkle moisturizing cream made of natural occurring proteins and amino acids that work together to stimulate collagen growth, restore skin elasticity and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
It contains ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen type II, ceramide, and hyaluronic acid that penetrate deep into the skin to repair damaged skin cells and reveal smoother, healthier young-looking skin.
DT Collagen® helps to counteract both natural and photoaging of the skin.
- [HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE II] Boost smoothness & hydration of the skin, improve elasticity, and reduce wrinkles, fine lines & skin aging. Increase skin collagen type I.
- [HYALURONIC ACID] Moisturizing, contains anti-aging properties, increases collagen & elastin, reduces wrinkles & fine lines, soothing the skin. Reduce dry skin.
- [CERAMIDES] Improve skin’s barrier function, retains skin moisture, maintain skin integrity, prevent acne breakouts, anti-inflammation & rejuvenate aging skin. Helps keep your skin looking young and healthy. These ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to repair damaged skin cells.
- Improve blood microcirculation in the skin
- DT Collagen Anti-Aging Day Cream SPF-50 blocks harmful UV rays.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer evenly over face as the last step of your morning & evening skincare routine, after cleansing and softening.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally-occurring polysaccharide found in the human body that acts as a cushioning and lubrication agent for our joints, nerves, hair, skin and eyes. Our ability to produce hyaluronic acid declines with age. The decrease in the production of hyaluronic acid can lead to increase dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin. It’s particularly important to the skin’s appearance because about 50 percent of the body’s supply is located in the skin tissues, where the viscous, jelly-like substance helps keep the skin moist and soft.
- Ceramides are natural lipids and are a major component of our surface skin structure. They serve as part of the “glue” that holds surface skin cells together. Ceramides are naturally found in the skin’s vulnerable outer layer and help retain moisture. Dry, irritated, and sensitive skin is often linked to low levels of ceramides. When the skin’s ceramide levels are low, the skin has difficulty retaining moisture. Clinical studies have shown that dry and damaged skin is often linked to depleted ceramide levels. As a result, the skin’s protective barrier is compromised and becomes more susceptible to environmental factors such as changes of the season, and other irritants. Therefore, DT Collagen is a combination of Hyaluronic acid and Ceramides to help to reduce wrinkles, retain moisture and help keep your skin looking young and healthy.