DT Collagen Hand & Feet Cream
DT Collagen Hand & Feet Cream contains Ammonium Lactate Acid and Urea. The combination of ammonium lactate and urea topical (for the skin) is used to treat rough or dry skin caused by such conditions as eczema or psoriasis. DT Hand And Feet Cream contains Urea to help soften cracked skin or calluses.
This medicine is recommended by dermatologists to repair dry skin for hands and feet.
- Ammonium Lactate is a moisturizer.
- Urea helps regenerate dead skin cells and allows them to shed.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a small amount of ammonium lactate and urea to the skin. Gently rub the cream onto the skin surface until it is completely absorbed.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when outdoors.
- Avoid getting into eyes, nose, mouth, and lips. If this does happen, rinse thoroughly with water.