DT EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
DT Exfoliating Cleanser is suitable for daily use. It is formulated to reveal youthful skin as part of the DT Collagen system of care.
DT Exfoliating Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin.
DT Exfoliate Cleanser – fills the need for revitalized, shining-looking skin!
When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave the skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the build-up of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne. … In short, a regular exfoliating routine with DT Exfoliate Cleanser will leave your skin looking revitalized, fresh, and acne-free.
- Salicylic Acid: is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). DT Exfoliate Cleanser contains 2% salicylic acid, as exfoliants, this BHA acid works by softening and dissolving keratin, the protein found in our skin that causes cells to stick together. This makes the dead skin cells much easier to slough off the skin’s surface.
It is known as one of the best acne treatments due to its exfoliating nature and structure, which allows it to get deeper into the skin and encourage pores to de-clog. As an anti-irritant, it also has the ability to soothe stressed skin, reduce redness and work as an anti-inflammatory to calm breakouts and angry skin. It’s also been proven to have renewing properties, helping to firm and plump the skin by promoting new cell turnover.
The reason why salicylic acid is able to give such a deep clean is because it can penetrate deep into the pore lining – while alpha-hydroxy acids(AHA) only treat the surface layer of the skin. It’s, therefore, able to exfoliate inside the pore as well as the surface of the skin, helping to clear congested skin.
- Glycolic Acid: is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), a group of naturally occurring “fruit acids” that can be found in foods. AHAs work by loosening the glue-like substance that holds dull and dead skin cells on the topmost layer of your skin, revealing newer, healthier skin. And because glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of all the AHAs, it’s the most bioavailable and active, allowing it to penetrate the skin the most easily.
Aside from providing instant rejuvenation, glycolic acid has also been shown to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which means that with continuous use, glycolic acid can actually accelerate skin healing and reduce signs of environmental damage.
- Lactic Acid: One of the main selling points of Lactic Acid is its ability to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin without causing the usual AHA-induced redness or flaking. It also encourages better cell turnover naturally within the skin to help prevent the development of uneven pigmentation
- Vitamin B12: Works To Heal and moisturizes Skin Dryness. Vitamin B12 also fights against pigmentation and gives your skin a younger look!
HOW TO USE
- Use daily, every morning and night.
- Take the amount of two pearls of cleanser into your palm, add water and work up a rich lather. Massage over face with gentle circular motions. Rinse off thoroughly.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For all skin types, including dry, sensitive & acne-prone skin.