DT ACNE GEL
DT Acne Gel is a benzoyl peroxide and aloe vera-based acne treatment which is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Although DT Acne Gel is traditionally used to treat acne, it can also prevent future acne from forming.
With 7% benzoyl peroxide – which is highly recommended by dermatologists around the world for treating acne – DT Acne Gel has proven to clear away acne within 2-3 weeks*. Aloe Vera also helps to soften and calm the skin, prevents irritation and inflammation.
*More effective when used together with DT Exfoliate Cleanser.
- Treat mild to moderate acne
- Reduce redness caused by acne
- Moisturize the skin
- Reduce inflammation or swelling
- Prevent future acne from forming
- Benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria while simultaneously smoothing the skin and reducing redness without causing dry, flaky skin.
- Aloe vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, and Vitamins A and C which naturally gives it its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE
- To treat acne areas: Apply a pea-sized amount of DT Acne Gel to the affected areas. Avoid the eyes, nose, mouth, and any other areas of broken skin to prevent irritation.
- To prevent future acne: Simply apply a thin layer evenly over face.